Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another Blog?

Right now I have three or four ideas for essays floating around in my head, and let me tell you there's a lot of room up there. Anyway, I'm thinking of going over my old stuff, fixing things up, organizing and starting a blog of essays. A title? Need help there. Fam and friends have read many of them. At the writer's group they seem to like my work and think I should try and find an avenue for them. I'll start with a blog.

I have a couple of short stories, but I'm working on that style writing. Stories are very different from essays on real life. As I've said before I'm a big fan of Andy Rooney and Erma Bombeck. Erma did stories too, I think. Wait, I don't remember. Crap, I getting tired.

I noticed that there's a time at the end of the post. However it's wrong!
5:27 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment