Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Somedays...................

Some days suck when nothing goes wrong. Today was sucky but everything went smoothly. I went to the gym, had my hair done, went to the C.U., Meijer's, the Post Office, and the grain elevator.

So, why was it sucky? Because while dragging my feet, as I tried to pick them up, I lost one of the leather pieces from the bottom of my sneaker, the car key is stuck in the ignition so I have to go to the dealer tomorrow, and I'm tired of trying to walk normal. It's not working and I've had enough.

I just finished an essay for my writer's group and I'm going to slip into something soft and fluffy and chill out for the next two or so hours.

I try not to complain but this Spastic Paraplegia can be a pain in the..... (Place where ever you like!)

9:25 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment