Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life and what I Really want to Do.

It's hard to believe that it's March already. My last entry was in January! I had intended to be more active with this blog, however life sort of took over. Now, what does that mean exactly. Has life taken over or have I neglected to engage in the activities I enjoy. I go to the gym each morning, then Meijers once or twice a week, and then the usual laundry, cleaning, and on those days when I work out and go to Meijers, I have to nap. Then there's dinner and clean up and before I know it it's seven or so and my writing thoughts start to diminish.

During the day I think of things that I may make a good essay, but to get to the computer and not do other things has become more difficult. I'll have to have a talk with myself. Life is short and unpredictable and I don't wish to go out having done the same old things day in and day out when I have a desire to do something else. It would be different if I didn't have the time, but I do, I just don't manage it well. As my mom had said, "No one notices house work unless you don't do it." I have to admit that sometimes it's just the same thing each week. We can all relate to that in some way.

8:15 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment