Monday, September 28, 2009

Ahhh! Muffin top strikes again.

I love the fall and Halloween, but putting those jeans on is horribly depressing. Muffin top, okay, who the heck came up with that term. I don't even eat muffins! I've been going to the gym all summer and watching, most of the time, what I eat, but it's not as I had hoped. It be just lovely one fall afternoon to slip on my jeans and zip them up with out thinking *#@&!

I know I'm 50 now and things are different but I'm going to the gym every day now, rather then three a weak, and watching my weight watcher points in hopes of being able to wear a snug top with my jeans. (I want my matabolisum back!)

I know this is small stuff and has nothing to do with my legs, but it's helpful to bitch. (Now if I've offended anyone with that word, sorry. Hell, you should hear me with my girl friends, and I found out at a wedding this weekend that my cousin-in-laws are loose lipped too! It's just fun to let it all hang out sometimes.)

9:05 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment